PA Consulting
www.paconsulting.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Alan please make real investments in the firm we love rather than squander all the cash

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsSmart people, one global culture, holds on to talent in down times, shows caring and compassion for people

ConsWhy pa is continually giving money back to shareholders is beyond my comprehension. Is this just a way to keep the cash out of chairman Jon's hands because he will waste it on another silly venture? That's it isn't it, that's the only way to keep the cash safe? Distribute it. Why couldnt we invest it in growing the core business?

Advice to Senior ManagementStop managing for dissolution of the company. It feels like we're waiting for somebody to turn the lights off and we all go home. Couldn't we think of useful ways to spend 100mm GNP?

Good company, great colleagues

Principal Consultant (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at PA Consulting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good colleagues, international work opportunities, rapid career advancement, very smart… Cons: Low pay, not awareness of this firm in the marketplace, small… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your people better. Need better IT More

Needs more transparency in renumeration

Princeton, NJ

I have been working at PA Consulting

Pros: Nice people to work with in general As Senior Management are rewarded for $ sales this… Cons: A bit English and "clicky" To small in the US to be effective and can't recruit the right people to grow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PA Consulting.

Worked for PA Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PA Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PA Consulting CEO Alan Middleton. All reviews posted anonymously by PA Consulting employees.