There are newer employer reviews for PAE

PAE went from perfect to pathetic in less than 1 year.

Current Employee - Manager in Arlington, VA
Current Employee - Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at PAE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to travel to other assignments. promotions if you are a white male and under 40. Was a great company when I started, opportunities were available, I had a boss who always had my back.

Cons

If you are not a white male under 40 you won't get promoted or you will be released to make room for a white male under 40. All the managers in HR are men for all 3 companies under the PAE umbrella, AT, DS2 and PAE. Also, the men receive higher salaries than women

Advice to Management

They should have thought about all the people they placed on a RIF in the past year. Now the company is a skeleton crew with people working 50+ hours a week in lieu of 40. Cutting back staff to save money and go public is not the best course of action. Also, replacing all American worker's with Foreign Nationals will not work either. I believe Foreign Nationals are some of the best workers I have seen; some don't have the knowledge of what it takes to be in positions that need American knowledge. There is no work-life balance for people working overseas. Now that staff has been cut stateside, they are expected to work 60-72 hours week as if overseas, which is the normal work schedule.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. All but ESH Department Leadership is worthy of respect and dedication

I have been working at PAE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Business & Family time management
    Supportive of individual efforts
    Timely pay
    Accessibility to upper management

Cons

ESH Leadership is untrustworthy and backstabbing.
    No business ethics or respect for anyone but himself.

Advice to Management

Get rid of ESH Leadership, they are a black eye to a great company.

A global company with numerous exciting opportunities.

I have been working at PAE full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The compensation is equal to or better than the going rates for similar jobs. There are training opportunities for new and improved equipment. The benefits package is affordable and worth the money.

Cons

The HR department is not very helpful at times and takes forever to get an answer on simple questions. The finance office is slow to react to inquiries regarding your pay. There is not a great deal of growth or advancement in certain positions.

Advice to Management

At times our section is not even sure who our manager is since we never hear or see the individual. Management is slow to replace individuals who have resigned which causes other individuals to pick up the slack. There are positions which have more individuals working in them that are needed to complete the job which is a waste to the company.