PALADIN Consulting

www.paladin-inc.com
  www.paladin-inc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PALADIN Consulting

I had a great experience working at Paladin!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at PALADIN Consulting full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Paladin offers many great benefits and gives its employees an opportunity to grow and earn money. A wonderful opportunity to work with the best tools in the staffing industry. Both Sales and Recruiting are given the tools and resources to be successful!

Cons

Working at Paladin can be tough if you don’t have a strong work ethic and take advantage of the earning potential.

Keep up the employee appreciation and teaming events, they are a big hit with the employees!

31 Other Employee Reviews for PALADIN Consulting (View Most Recent)

Rewarding you get out what you put into it

Current Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PALADIN Consulting

Pros

I think it is a great place to work and that the management team helps and wants everyone to grow.
    You can make a good living and have fun

Cons

They have hired way to many mentally weak recruiters that really bring down the environment with nonstop complaining about nothing.

don't hire new graduates they are not ready for work and need a couple of jobs to figure it out

Management is a joke, so are their reviews

I worked at PALADIN Consulting

Pros

Free cell phone & laptop to use while you work there
    offices & building
    free breakfast on occasion & drinks
    good database

Cons

The only person that says anything good about this place is the worst person at Paladin *hint hint*
    Turn over rate is unreal - The last two months at Paladin: 4 people get fired, 2 weeks later 5 more get fired, then 3 weeks later 9 people get fired. And you would think this would be because these people are lazy or bad employees, but no, nobody is really safe, with the exception of 2 particular people.
    Expectations are high and management is worthless and apathetic. The man in charge could care less about the internal & external employees, you are just a number, just like the next. I wish I would have known this before I ever considered working at Paladin.

Stop treating your opinion like a doctrine. You are the only one that has anything nice to say about this place, and any person that decides to work for Paladin will see right through your bogus made up reviews!

There are newer employer reviews for PALADIN Consulting