There are newer employer reviews for PALADIN Consulting

Paladin is a great place if you’re interested in a career versus a job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PALADIN Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Company Culture-UP IS US is a great vision. Lot's of opportunity for personal growth and career growth.

Cons

Woluld like more free food. So I can get more done with out stoping!!

Advice to Management

If we open more offices we can help place more talent!!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Would I do it again, work at Paladin? YES!

I worked at PALADIN Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great tools for the recruiters, always looking for better and more efficient ways to do the work. Some great friendships and work partnerships can be and are developed there. Working hard to improve service to the clients, candidates and each other. UP is US is the new vision. Fairly flat leadership team that's easily accessible.

Cons

Main office location in right in the middle of the 635 construction.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, keep an ear to the market and don't be afraid to take a chance or two... call yourselves leadership instead of management. You lead people and manage projects.

Good if you need a job

I have been working at PALADIN Consulting

Pros

Weekly pay and the pay rate are the only things decent about this company. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!

Cons

I've worked for them for almost 3 yrs and I'll never be able to earn vacation or holiday pay. They actually called and emailed me for the exact position I'm in (we are hiring more people). They said "I saw you were a former employee". When I told her I still worked for them for that exact position she replied "ok, just checking". "Just checking"? You don't know who works for you? How about the time when I called to talk to someone and I got hung up on? I wasn't sure who to call so I chose a senior recruiter thinking at the very least they would be able to direct me to the right person. I explained why I was calling and he said "I don't have time for this! I'm in a meeting" and hung up on me. Are you kidding me?? If you're in a meeting why are you answering your phone?! I do like where I work, but I would not recommend this company unless someone NEEDS a job.

Advice to Management

Give more incentives to the people who make your money for you. Offer vacation and holiday pay for people who work long term for you. Get your recruiters on the same page. Or update your data to reflect who really still works for you. Some training for your recruiters on how to treat people. Offer raises for long term employees.

PALADIN Consulting Response

Mar 3, 2014 – HR Director

Thank you for the review. We here at Paladin are striving to provide more uplifting service to not only our clients, but also our field employees as well. I am sorry to hear that your experience ... More