PAREXEL

A place to start

Billerica, MA

I have been working at PAREXEL full-time for more than 5 years

ProsEstablished company.
Met great people who share the same frustrations and are the ones who will offer help.
Great location, away from the city.

ConsTo many systems in place that do not work well with each other.
Too many chiefs, not enough Indians.
It's sink or swim and many hours spent looking for answers within many different company based Senior and Line Managers unable to provide help or answers, due to their own workload or lack of knowledge.
Many wasted hours looking up answers
Finger pointing is common practice for Senior managers and leaders for their own mistakes.
Work life balance becoming more and more non-existent.
Super-users? Seriously, this is obsolete.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe top chiefs need to experience and have a true understanding of the day to day struggles and challenges that the staff beneath them experience, many of which could be avoided to increase productivity. There are employees who have the passion, drive and potential but all too often, these ones are overlooked and end up leaving the company. It's frustrating to witness this. More focus needs to be placed on project assignment, when possible align the responsibilities with one who is more expert in that role.

Horrible! Work load is unrealistic!

Billerica, MA

I have been working at PAREXEL full-time for less than a year

Pros: Medical benefits and 401K --nothing else positive. Cons: Only here 3 months and burned out already (I have over 10 yrs. experience working at other CROs and this is the worst). Work load… Advice to Senior Management: Hire more people so work can be more evenly distributed. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company, great benefits, decent salaries

Waltham, MA

I have been working at PAREXEL

Pros: benefits people established company growing very quickly Cons: very large (can be a pro) Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PAREXEL.

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PAREXEL reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PAREXEL CEO Josef H. von Rickenbach. All reviews posted anonymously by PAREXEL employees.