There are newer employer reviews for PAREXEL

Terrible company - Just Say NO

Former Employee - Clinical Trial Specialist II
Former Employee - Clinical Trial Specialist II

I worked at PAREXEL full-time

Pros

None, it was a terrible experiment that I am sorry I tried. The company hired me to do one job, but from day one changed my manager and then demoted me to a lower level job I was way overqualified for. For your sanity, you should never work at Parexel. I am so happy I got away when I got a chance!

Cons

Everything. Antiquated clinical research processes, inadequate training, not using employees for the positions they were hired for, created hostile environment between teams and management.

316 Other Employee Reviews for PAREXEL (View Most Recent)

From being great to so so

Current Employee - Princiapl Bio Statistician  in  Durham, NC
    Current Employee - Princiapl Bio Statistician in Durham, NC

I have been working at PAREXEL full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The heads of global data operations, global statistics, and NA biostatistics are awesome. There are great people in biostats and SAS programming, they pick up the tabs for errors passed down by data management. Most project teams are great, except for some DOLs.

Cons

Bunch of I-3 contaminated directors have poisoned the environment. They suck up to their bosses and trashes whoever they can, play politics behind doors, and will stab you from behind. They have no understanding of the technical work and what blinding means. Some of them are outright rude, contentious and bullies.

Don't hire any I-3 refugees, they are all toxic.

A wonderful and informative summer experience

Former Employee - Research Associate  in  Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Research Associate in Waltham, MA

I worked at PAREXEL full-time for less than a year

Pros

Parexel fosters a very professional environment with a talented and friendly management staff. The career opportunities are immense and most employees are very well compensated for their efforts.

Cons

You have to be prepared to work very hard to excell. Most upper level employees put in well north of 40 hours per week, they are still in the process of expanding and probably need to hire more people to balance everyone's workload.

Hire more people and don't be afraid to promote from within,

There are newer employer reviews for PAREXEL

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!