PAREXEL

Okay, however....

CRA (Former Employee)
Austin, TX

I worked at PAREXEL full-time for more than a year

ProsPXL has state of the art technology to perform your job more efficiently, good communication network and organized. They have acquired and/or merged with other CROs to grow to about 11k employess.

ConsFor my situation as a CRA there was not a quality of life balance, once you leave it takes months to close out outstanding expense reports, unrealistic travel expectations and metrics. Quality issues with monitoring often slipped through the cracks. Managers seem to be too intimidated to give you honest feedback in favor of playing games with site assignment and offerring more training, with hopes the performance issue will improve.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe relationship with the separated employee is just as important as the relationship with current employees.

Stay Away

Senior Project Manager (Former Employee)
Lowell, MA

I worked at PAREXEL full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Opportunity to work on diverse projects Cons: Extremely political with Sr Management always looking for someone else to blame. Doing good work is not noticed or appreciated, only who you patronize… Advice to Senior Management: This culture starts from the top. I don't think… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Take this job if you're desperate.

Senior Project Leader (Former Employee)
Lowell, MA

I worked at PAREXEL full-time for more than a year

Pros: Interesting projects but not enough relative knowledge. Cons: Management, senior management is only interested in furthering their own career. They’ll drop you under the buss anytime to save themselves. They’ll cheat you out… Advice to Senior Management: Hire people who know how to the job and get rid… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PAREXEL.

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PAREXEL reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PAREXEL CEO Josef H. von Rickenbach. All reviews posted anonymously by PAREXEL employees.