PAREXEL

There are newer employer reviews for PAREXEL

Expectations Met in Full

Current Employee - Director in Billerica, MA
Current Employee - Director in Billerica, MA

I have been working at PAREXEL full-time (less than a year)

Pros

PAREXEL is growing and there is ample opportunity for employees who perform well to grow their careers for many years to come. What I enjoy most about PAREXEL is the support of Line Managers and Senior Management. These are realistic and supportive mentors. Our team works hard but we enjoy our work and our staff. I heard this message during the interview process and my expectations have since been met. I look forward to advancing my career at PAREXEL. Great group to work with.

Cons

PAREXEL is technology rich. I see this as a positive after having worked for employers who do not invest much in technology but those that struggle with technology will not be successful in this environment.

Keep up the open lines of communication.

363 Other Employee Reviews for PAREXEL (View Most Recent)

Stay Away

Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Lowell, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Manager in Lowell, MA

I worked at PAREXEL full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Opportunity to work on diverse projects

Cons

Extremely political with Sr Management always looking for someone else to blame. Doing good work is not noticed or appreciated, only who you patronize and who you can shift blame to.
    People were even moved to a building still under construction (no/too much heat, iffy phone/internet, falling ceiling panels) to help "lay a claim" to the space. Afterwards they were moved right back to where they started.

This culture starts from the top. I don't think it can change.

Take this job if you're desperate.

Former Employee - Senior Project Leader in Lowell, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Project Leader in Lowell, MA

I worked at PAREXEL full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Interesting projects but not enough relative knowledge.

Cons

Management, senior management is only interested in furthering their own career. They’ll drop you under the buss anytime to save themselves.

They’ll cheat you out of your rights to get ahead and improve your career path by denying you relative courses you can take, tools to use to work efficiently and blaming you for their own lack of competence and knowledge.

You shouldn't work here if you're far better that your boss and can deliver on time, under budget.
    Incompetent managers are promoted to way beyond their level of competence.

Hire people who know how to the job and get rid of directors, senior directors that use other assets besides their intellect.

There are newer employer reviews for PAREXEL