PAREXEL
www.parexel.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

A very ethical place of work, pleasant environment, well paid.

Clinical Trial Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsA pleasant environment to work in, a great place to start and learn more about the business, management's door is always open.

ConsIncentives are lacking (bonuses, meal reimbursement, higher salary increases). The workload is always greater than the staff can provide. Moreover, no overtime is offered. This can lead to a quick burnout.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management really needs to make an effort to reward workers that are stepping up and delivers. this is a high stressed environment so peaple should receive the incentives to stay and continue to work hard.

good company, good value, good future opportunities

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Berlin (Germany)

I have been working at PAREXEL full-time for less than a year

Pros: US based, good projects, good experience Cons: I work in Europe, time difference, remote work with users Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

DSS parexel

Drug Safety Specialist (Current Employee)
    Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at PAREXEL full-time for more than a year

Pros: scheduled jobs and very administrative, suitable for home type person Cons: takes super meticulousness, not good for traveling lover Advice to Senior Management: keep the good work No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PAREXEL.

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PAREXEL reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PAREXEL CEO Josef H. von Rickenbach. All reviews posted anonymously by PAREXEL employees.