PAREXEL

www.parexel.com

Great people there but workload is grueling.

Pros

Great people, lots of opportunity to advance

Cons

They seem to bid very low on projects and then scramble to find resources and overwork teams in the process. Lots of disorganization in project management between departments.

Value your employees more and your stockholders less.

Other reviews for PAREXEL

Think twice

Pros

The Roth 401(k) option was nice to have. There is a lot of work to do and this could have been a very good thing, however, there were significant downsides. My coworkers were good people and I really liked my manager. After all, we were in the same boat.

Cons

My job description changed the day I joined the company and I was not going to be doing the job that I accepted. I would not have accepted the job I ended up doing. Work hours are very long due to the heavy workload and an unwillingness to staff projects appropriately. Travel was excessive so my work-life balance went out the window.

Stop misrepresenting the job during the interview process. Please provide adequate training, rather than seat-of-the-pants, just-in-time training.

makes one contemplate leaving elsewhere for here

Pros

niec people, free fruit and bagels on mondays and wednesdays. if thats really it then ouch

Cons

no structure, the throw you to the wolves style of learning, no training, underpaid when job role and title are compared around the industry.

i wouldnt know where to start but there has to be a reason for this companies high turn over rate

There are newer employer reviews for PAREXEL.

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!