PAREXEL

www.parexel.com

No career growth, a good job to get experience and then move on

Project Assistant (Current Employee) Durham, NC

ProsThere is a great work/life balance. I have never had any trouble getting days off, even when I requested at the last minute. Line Managers are very flexible.

In an economy full of lay offs, we had very few.

ConsNo career growth at all and minimal raises. You don't get promoted or bonuses for going above and beyond. The person that plays around all the time will make the same money as the person that gives 110% and works overtime.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote people and give raises. There is so much turnover because people aren't promoted when they do good work. People stay in the same job positions with close to the same salary for years and years.

N/A

CRA I (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at PAREXEL

Pros: PAREXEL has competitive pay for a Clincal Research Associate and also has great… Cons: I would have like for PAREXEL to have their CRAs become more regional in their… Advice to Senior Management: I really did not have an issue with the management style at PAREXEL.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awful place to work

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at PAREXEL

Pros: Aside from just being lucky to have a job in a bad… Cons: Poor management, management doesn't recognize skilled workers but rather rewards… Advice to Senior Management: Send all management to some courses on how to manage! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PAREXEL.

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!