PAREXEL

www.parexel.com
  www.parexel.com
There are newer employer reviews for PAREXEL

No career growth, a good job to get experience and then move on

Current Employee - Project Assistant in Durham, NC
Current Employee - Project Assistant in Durham, NC

I have been working at PAREXEL

Pros

There is a great work/life balance. I have never had any trouble getting days off, even when I requested at the last minute. Line Managers are very flexible.

In an economy full of lay offs, we had very few.

Cons

No career growth at all and minimal raises. You don't get promoted or bonuses for going above and beyond. The person that plays around all the time will make the same money as the person that gives 110% and works overtime.

Promote people and give raises. There is so much turnover because people aren't promoted when they do good work. People stay in the same job positions with close to the same salary for years and years.

346 Other Employee Reviews for PAREXEL (View Most Recent)

N/A

Former Employee - CRA I in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - CRA I in Houston, TX

I worked at PAREXEL

Pros

PAREXEL has competitive pay for a Clincal Research Associate and also has great benefits. The company believes in educating their employees through trainings and refresher courses.

Cons

I would have like for PAREXEL to have their CRAs become more regional in their travel. I was decentralized out of TX and managed mostly east coast sites; extremely exhausting!

I really did not have an issue with the management style at PAREXEL. My manager was fair and very knowledgeable in the area of clinical research.

Awful place to work

Current Employee - Program Manager
    Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at PAREXEL

Pros

Aside from just being lucky to have a job in a bad economy, I would not recommend this company! Poor leadership, no management skills.

Cons

Poor management, management doesn't recognize skilled workers but rather rewards incompetence.

Send all management to some courses on how to manage!

There are newer employer reviews for PAREXEL