PAREXEL
2.8 of 5 292 reviews
www.parexel.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

292 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Sort all reviews by: Date Rating
in
  • Work/Life Balance
         
  • Senior Management
         
  • Comp & Benefits
         
  • Career Opportunities
         
  • Approves of CEO

1 person found this helpful  

Good learning experience for fresh graduates

Clinical Project Assistant (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsGood learning management system (one can register for different trainings depending on the intresest like CRA oerview, Drug safety etc.)

ConsSlow career progression & low salary

Advice to Senior ManagementDoing a fair job

Was this review helpful?
Yes | No
Add Employer Response Flag Review
    • Work/Life Balance
           
    • Senior Management
           
    • Comp & Benefits
           
    • Career Opportunities
           
    • Disapproves of CEO

    3 people found this helpful  

    Be very careful before accepting a job with PAREXEL!!

    Finance Manager (Former Employee)
    Berlin (Germany)

    I worked at PAREXEL


    Pros: Salaries are slightly higher than the average in Berlin. However… Cons: Job descriptions can be inaccurate. While 80% of the Managment are professional and respectful to other employees there is the other 20%. This 20% seems… Advice to Senior Management: Do not promote people mearly on length of service. Help managers with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
    • Work/Life Balance
           
    • Senior Management
           
    • Comp & Benefits
           
    • Career Opportunities
           
    • No Opinion of CEO

    2 people found this helpful  

    Looks good from the outside, not so pretty working in it

    (Current Employee)

    I have been working at PAREXEL


    Pros: PAREXEL does offer decent benefits and very generous time off. Good place to learn… Cons: PAREXEL is by far the most dysfunctional company I have ever worked for. A terrible management structure as well as processes and SOPs that… Advice to Senior Management: Spend the money on having a big time outside consulting firm to redo the processes. When you "evaluate" the processes in-house,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PAREXEL.

Worked for PAREXEL? Contribute to the Community!

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PAREXEL reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PAREXEL CEO Josef H. von Rickenbach. All reviews posted anonymously by PAREXEL employees.