PC Connection
www.pcconnection.com Merrimack, NH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Merrimack, NH

I have been working at PC Connection

ProsThis company has a work hard and play have mentality. Any time I have needed time off they are flexible as long as you are meeting retirements.

ConsIn the beginning you can expect long hours, and lots of cold calling. Although you are calling folks that will most likely need your service and products.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a few different career paths to get to management, you can start as an AM go to sales manager, then senior sales manager, and the dir so on and so forth.

Average at best

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at PC Connection

Pros: Strong support staff to get things done efficiently, decent benefits and a well established company that has been around forever and likely not going… Cons: Poor middle management, company is too focused on monitoring and controlling your every action, than on selling. Lower than average compensation, you are taxed… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on sales, not "good activity" No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

If you're a salesperson or recent graduate, worth a look.

Developer (Former Employee)
Merrimack, NH

I worked at PC Connection

Pros: The best thing about working at PC Connection was the technology (I work in IT). They do a pretty good job of keeping you… Cons: Surprisingly, in a company of this size advancement can be glacial. Some days I felt as if I knew as much as the senior… Advice to Senior Management: Offer some kind of incentive to the other employees in the organization… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PC Connection.

Worked for PC Connection? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PC Connection reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PC Connection CEO Timothy McGrath. All reviews posted anonymously by PC Connection employees.