PC Connection

www.pcconnection.com

Don't waste your time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Merrimack, NH

ProsThe potential to make decent money is there but it's a slow and steady process and they usually dont keep you around long enough to hit that potential.

Consunrealistic goals considering the current economic state, which would continuously go up even if you dont hit your numbers the previous month. There is not enough praise for employees that really work hard and the pay is awful.

Advice to Senior Managementthe compensation really needs improving for the people that actually bring in money for this company and demoting people because your goal structure is what needs work is the fastest way to loose great employees.

Good place

Account Manager (Current Employee) Merrimack, NH

I have been working at PC Connection

Pros: This company has a work hard and play have mentality. Any time I… Cons: In the beginning you can expect long hours, and lots of cold calling.… Advice to Senior Management: There are a few different career paths to get to management, you can start as an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Average at best

Account Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at PC Connection

Pros: Strong support staff to get things done efficiently, decent benefits and a well established company that has been around forever and likely not going… Cons: Poor middle management, company is too focused on monitoring and controlling your every action, than on selling. Lower than average compensation, you are taxed… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on sales, not "good activity" No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PC Connection.

Worked for PC Connection? Contribute to the Community!