PC Connection
www.pcconnection.com Merrimack, NH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Training Specialist.

Training Specialist (Former Employee)
Merrimack, NH

ProsGreat coworkers,systems are technologically advanced, and great support from management. Company supports and promotes training for sales staff. Professional at all times.

ConsThe workspace cubes were too small. There isn't many downsides of working at PC Connection. I would say the downside for me is that I am not working there anymore.

Advice to Senior ManagementMany of the training staff was removed during the layoffs PC Connection had back in 2009. Recently a training specialist position has been posted. It would of been nice to receive feedback on why I was not called back.

Don't waste your time

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PC Connection

Pros: The potential to make decent money is there but it's a slow and steady… Cons: unrealistic goals considering the current economic state, which would continuously go up even if you dont hit your numbers… Advice to Senior Management: the compensation really needs improving for the people that actually bring in money for this company and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at PC Connection

Pros: This company has a work hard and play have mentality. Any time I… Cons: In the beginning you can expect long hours, and lots of cold calling.… Advice to Senior Management: There are a few different career paths to get to management, you can start as an… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PC Connection.

Worked for PC Connection? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PC Connection reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PC Connection CEO Timothy McGrath. All reviews posted anonymously by PC Connection employees.