There are newer employer reviews for PC Connection

Training Specialist.

Former Employee - Training Specialist  in  Merrimack, NH
Former Employee - Training Specialist in Merrimack, NH

I worked at PC Connection

Pros

Great coworkers,systems are technologically advanced, and great support from management. Company supports and promotes training for sales staff. Professional at all times.

Cons

The workspace cubes were too small. There isn't many downsides of working at PC Connection. I would say the downside for me is that I am not working there anymore.

Many of the training staff was removed during the layoffs PC Connection had back in 2009. Recently a training specialist position has been posted. It would of been nice to receive feedback on why I was not called back.

38 Other Employee Reviews for PC Connection (View Most Recent)

Don't waste your time

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Merrimack, NH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

I worked at PC Connection

Pros

The potential to make decent money is there but it's a slow and steady process and they usually dont keep you around long enough to hit that potential.

Cons

unrealistic goals considering the current economic state, which would continuously go up even if you dont hit your numbers the previous month. There is not enough praise for employees that really work hard and the pay is awful.

the compensation really needs improving for the people that actually bring in money for this company and demoting people because your goal structure is what needs work is the fastest way to loose great employees.

Good place

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Merrimack, NH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Merrimack, NH

I have been working at PC Connection

Pros

This company has a work hard and play have mentality. Any time I have needed time off they are flexible as long as you are meeting retirements.

Cons

In the beginning you can expect long hours, and lots of cold calling. Although you are calling folks that will most likely need your service and products.

There are a few different career paths to get to management, you can start as an AM go to sales manager, then senior sales manager, and the dir so on and so forth.

There are newer employer reviews for PC Connection

Worked for PC Connection? Contribute to the Community!