PCA
www.packagingcorp.com Lake Forest, IL 5000+ Employees

PCA was a fast-paced workplace that required long hours and dedication.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Valdosta, GA

ProsFriendly people, not a lot of office politics, hands-on environment. Everyone is fairly accessible and helpful. Managers are understanding and employees are always willing to help and teach.

ConsManufacturing comes with a lot of drawbacks, such as long hours when a piece of equipment is down, or high stress due to contractor failure.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe salaried employees should get more benefits, as during the long shut downs they do not get adequately compensated for 110 hour work weeks.

The company values its' people, so it is natural and easy to take care of the customer...

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at PCA

Pros: -Culture is the Golden Rule and the management practices what it preaches. -chance to grow internally -can… Cons: -in sales, if one does not have the relationships to bring over, or does not grow… Advice to Senior Management: None - I am totally satisfied with my Los Angeles… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

I have been working at PCA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Wonderful manager, great co-workers, very little drama, no micro-managing, excellent benefits. Some departments/managers have more drama than others, and… Cons: Computer programs need to be updated, but work ok for what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PCA.

Worked for PCA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PCA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PCA CEO Mark W. Kowlzan. All reviews posted anonymously by PCA employees.