PCA

www.packagingcorp.com

People, Customers, Trust

Plant Accountant (Former Employee) Plymouth, MI

ProsManagement at all levels that focus on employees as people and developing them to their fullest potential. Excellent working conditions and benefits.

ConsVertical management tiers that make it difficult to get decisions made in a timely manner. Many employees there a long time and can be resistant to new ideas or change.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure communication is open and timely with the area and plant levels. Allow plants to control much of day to day operations.

Great Co-op Experience

Electrical Engineering Co-Op (Former Employee) Tomahawk, WI

I worked at PCA as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Lot of good supervisors. Experience a lot as a co-op. They give you as much as you handle, with support along the way. I had… Cons: Even the negatives helped increase my learning experiences. Biggest thing was getting used to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Lives up to the mission statement "People, Customers, Trust"

Plant Accountant (Former Employee)

I worked at PCA full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great corporate culture, treat employees as people, not numbers, from plant level to upper management. Opportunites for growth and continuing education.… Cons: Occasionly, some management can seem stuffy to someone not used… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! You have a true focus on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PCA.

Worked for PCA? Contribute to the Community!