There are newer employer reviews for PCGCampbell

There's a whale in the warehouse!

Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive in Torrance, CA
Current Employee - Assistant Account Executive in Torrance, CA

I have been working at PCGCampbell

Pros

People friendly and respectful co-workers.

Cons

When you're new, there isn't much training, so you sorta feel lost and on your own.

Advice to Management

Are helpful when starting a project.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Good Place to Start a Career

Current Employee - Account Executive in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Torrance, CA

I have been working at PCGCampbell

Pros

PCG is a great place to start your professional career! I would defintely reccommend it as a first job. You get the opportunity to work on many different clients and programs. And all the employees are super friendly, which helps the work relationships/environment.

Cons

There is not a lot of opportunity for advancement, you kind of get stuck in the same position. Often times supervisors don't listen to what your saying and the feeling that your skills and ideas aren't be used start to increase.

Advice to Management

Listen to the employees more, after all thats what you have reviews for right?

2. A great place to start but move along for growth.

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Torrance, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Torrance, CA

I have been working at PCGCampbell

Pros

PCGCampbell has a great culture of flexible work schedules and awesome benefits. I've been happy with my career progression but I know of others who've been stagnating in positions (and who actually do deserve promotion). So I'm positive personally, but neutral to negative company-wide on promotion.

Cons

This company is definitely in a cultural shift and are stuck behind the times in terms of technology and worldview. Compensation (aside from awesome bene's) is on an average lower than other similar companies. They also don't have much status with their clients but are more of a servant than equal (or expert) partner.

Advice to Management

Seriously give more consideration to a strategic business plan and evaluate the skills and abilities of those within the company a bit more stringently. People may know more than you utilize and there's no excuse for looking past many of your best employees.