PCGCampbell

www.pcgcampbell.com

Great place to begin your career

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dearborn, MI

ProsIt's a good place to begin your career as you gain a lot of experience very quickly. You are given a good amount of responsibility right off the bat.

ConsDifficult to advance, you end up getting stuck doing the same thing over and over again. There is no creativity, the office is boring and dull, and there are a lot of dinosaur ideas that are reinvented here.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate issues/ideas/updates throughout company, rather then let everyone find out through the grapevine. Develop more moral boosting events and activities.

There's a whale in the warehouse!

Assistant Account Executive (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

I have been working at PCGCampbell

Pros: People friendly and respectful co-workers. Cons: When you're new, there isn't much training, so you sorta… Advice to Senior Management: Are helpful when starting a project. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to start but move along for growth.

Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) Torrance, CA

I have been working at PCGCampbell

Pros: PCGCampbell has a great culture of flexible work schedules and awesome benefits. I've been happy with my career progression but I know of… Cons: This company is definitely in a cultural shift and are stuck behind the times in terms of technology and worldview. Compensation (aside from awesome… Advice to Senior Management: Seriously give more consideration to a strategic business plan and evaluate the skills and abilities of those within the company a bit… More
There are newer reviews on PCGCampbell.

Worked for PCGCampbell? Contribute to the Community!