PCM Services SARCOM
www.sarcom.pcm.com Lewis Center, OH 500 to 999 Employees

SARCOM: Rated not Hated

Project Coordinator (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsSteady paycheck so far. Um, I mean there's not a lot to say here. I wish I could say more but this is coming from someone whose comments are based on observation, not from being bitter about getting passed up or anything of the like.

Cons"GOOD OLD GIRL" network. Only party buddies and taddle tales advance and it's pretty gross to watch.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe proactive and get to know as many of the employees as possible. Having a suit lead you around on tour and not meeting the people who make less than $40,000 a year is downright rude. oK, busy schedule as an excuse once or twice, sure, but not every time.

How about not making your employees pay 100% of their health and dental insurance? $147.00 a month for health insurance is not a benefit, it's a coupon.

If you're not worried about turnover, don't worry about making any changes. It costs 10 times more to find a new client than it does to find a new one. I say it costs 10 times more to replace and train a good employee than it does to keep them on the happy side.

**DANGER** -- AVOID DOING BUSINESS OR BEING EMPLOYED BY THIS COMPANY

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PCM Services SARCOM full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: the privilege of getting a paycheck ... that is, when they were able… Cons: 1. upper management has insulated themselves into believing they know how to deliver services 2. company has pursued a failed acquisition and integration strategy but won't… Advice to Senior Management: this company has a culture of firing folks who disagree with Columbus OH management. The OH management team has been in place for 15+ years… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Avoid

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PCM Services SARCOM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: As someone else put here "the privilege of geting a paycheck" pretty much sums it up. If you're new to IT; learn some skills and move… Cons: 1. If you are a key player or (in)valuable member of a team, good luck getting a raise - it won't be until you get… Advice to Senior Management: You need to be replaced. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PCM Services SARCOM.

Worked for PCM Services SARCOM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PCM Services SARCOM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PCM Services SARCOM CEO Jim Garrity. All reviews posted anonymously by PCM Services SARCOM employees.