There are newer employer reviews for PCM Services SARCOM

Getting Better

Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer in El Segundo, CA
Current Employee - Senior Network Engineer in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at PCM Services SARCOM full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of opportunity to show case ability; due to their Partner status with many large vendors there are multitudes of free training opportunities available. Flexibility is high, great people to work with and learn from. There has been lots of recognized changes happening at all levels of management

Cons

Benefits in every regard are under par from what i'm used to. Most processes have not been formally documented. They try to do a lot with too little, i.e.: one person will have the responsibility or work load of 3 - 5 people. Lack of ability to retain top talent.

Develop a more decisive and involved hiring and on-boarding process. Build standard process documentation so that new hires can more easily and efficiently become acclimated to their environment. Establish internal training or mentor programs to encourage growth and foster talent. Recognize employees who are overworked and actively seek to remedy and compensate as opposed to reactive actions. Encourage more team building and company culture events for employees, not just show cases to vendors/customers

44 Other Employee Reviews for PCM Services SARCOM (View Most Recent)

Good for now

Current Employee - Computer Technician in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Computer Technician in San Diego, CA

I have been working at PCM Services SARCOM part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Part time schedule allows me to finish my masters degree and take care of my kids. Extra money while still going to school and attending certificate training courses.

Cons

Work hours are feast or famine. Either lots of OT or very few hours a week. Salary is also very low. Two managers seem very disorganized, and don't know your schedule for the upcoming week until the Sunday evening before.

Plan better so that we can have our schedules a week in advance.

Cheap Company

Current Employee - Help Desk Type Work in Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Help Desk Type Work in Columbus, OH

I have been working at PCM Services SARCOM full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Opportunity to work for great companies.

Cons

Hires good people with great credentials, education and certifications and pays them low rates even though the Companies that hire Sarcom on pay them a great deal of money. You are over worked and pay the lowest rate Sarcom can pay.

Stop being so cheap and greedy and you will be able to keep employees working for you.

There are newer employer reviews for PCM Services SARCOM