PCN Strategies

www.pcnstrategies.com

PCN taught me everything I needed to become successful

Account Manager (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsFantastic management
Great upward mobility
Fantastic incentives, uncapped commission; you get back exactly what you put in.

I began working for PCN right after college. They brought me in and taught me how to recruit and develop lasting relationships with candidates, companies and government clients. I was promoted to Account Manager in less than 1 year, and I quickly became responsible for developing and managing new accounts. Upper Management was always helpful, and never left me feeling like I was lost or helpless. I set goals for myself, and was rewarded for my successes far more than any large company would have. PCN enabled me to realize my goal of developing and taking ownership of a brand new line of business, which was extremely rewarding. I still to this day keep in touch with all of my former colleagues at PCN. 3 years after graduating, I'm making far more money than 95% of my friends, and I couldn't say that without my professional development at PCN.

ConsPCN is a fantastic company for anyone who wants work hard and be rewarded for your achievements. With that being said, for internal operations, recruiting and account management, this is not a 9 to 5 type environment. If you're looking for a clock watching, cushy job where you can skate by, go work somewhere else. PCN expects you to work hard, and achieve results. If you work hard and focus on helping the company, PCN will give back far more than you put in.

PCN is a challenging environment, and they work on challenging positions for very particular high-level clients. This takes a qualitative approach to recruiting and understanding client needs beyond just the technologies on paper. PCN invests in all the best tools the industry has to offer, but expects to deliver only the best candidates. Working at PCN is not a numbers game where you throw 100 candidates at the wall to see what sticks, which can prove difficult for some non-quality focused recruiters.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing and re-investing in the company and the employees.

Growing and Thriving Place To Work!

(Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at PCN Strategies full-time for more than a year

Pros: If you believe in yourself and are willing to work hard this is a great place to work given the unlimited earnings potential in filling… Cons: IT Executive search is tough work. Our clients are usually large publicly traded companies so their expectations are high. Most of the roles are very… Advice to Senior Management: Only Hire Recruiters and Sales Staff With IT Staffing and/or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I wish I would have known before I accepted ....

Talent Acquisitions Manager (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at PCN Strategies full-time for less than a year

Pros: The manager there gives you a crash course in IT… Cons: There is no work life balance. You are required to work until 8:30pm on Wednesday and 6pm M-T-Th- Friday. You are also "not allowed"… Advice to Senior Management: Tell the truth to a new employee and find out how they are motivated. Not everyone responds to threats and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PCN Strategies.

Worked for PCN Strategies? Contribute to the Community!