PCN Strategies

There are newer employer reviews for PCN Strategies

PCN

Former Employee - Junior Project Manager
Former Employee - Junior Project Manager

I worked at PCN Strategies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Female owned IT consulting firm.

Cons

No cultural or employee diversity on the associate or management level.

Listen to your employees

6 Other Employee Reviews for PCN Strategies (View Most Recent)

Ask former employees what they think ...

Former Employee - Talent Acquisitions Manager in Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Talent Acquisitions Manager in Washington, DC

I worked at PCN Strategies full-time

Pros

They are good with trying to attract business and have a lax dress code.

Cons

Forget about having a personal life as you are expected to work 50- 60 hour weeks. They are not honest about the expectations and work their people to the bare bones. The environment can be challenging and not a super professional environment. If you want a clear picture just ask any former employee what they think.

Stop threatening to fire your employees every other day and try to build healthy relationships with your staff.

Growing and Thriving Place To Work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at PCN Strategies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

If you believe in yourself and are willing to work hard this is a great place to work given the unlimited earnings potential in filling our orders. You are paid a Guaranteed Base Salary + Commissions and given achievable and realistic quotas. Management recognizes employees that produce with Salary increases not just a pat on the back and plaque with your name on it. You are typically given a review for a Salary increase here every six months and if you reach your initial 90 day quota, you are given a salary increase.

This has happened consistently within our organization and there is never a shortage of orders to work on. 80% of our orders are very complex Direct Hire IT openings and 20% are complex Long-Term Contract IT roles that can go for 3-7yrs.

Every Recruiter is given a LinkedIn Recruiter Account to search for passive candidates and post positions. Each Recruiter can post up to 10 positions each on: LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, and Indeed.com.

Management recognizes the challenges these roles can pose to the success of the recruiters so they spare no expense in ensuring your success.

Feel free to check each of these sites and you'll see for yourself that we have real openings that management is spending what I can only imagine is a fortune to properly promote within the national IT Marketplace.

We're also able to search for candidates on each of these databases including Monster.com but we only have 3 postings there given the lack of responses we've gotten in the past posting with them.

Recruiting Meetings are usually done daily to ensure every recruiter is on the right path regarding their search.

The bottom line with this firm is: You're paid a Guaranteed Base Salary + Commissions ; You're given All the tools necessary to identify the best candidates for all our openings; and you're rewarded with actual salary increases when you reach your quotas each and every-time no questions asked!

Cons

IT Executive search is tough work. Our clients are usually large publicly traded companies so their expectations are high. Most of the roles are very complex Hybrid roles that require 3-4 individual specialties. The candidates our clients are looking for are 99.9% of the time passive candidates that won't apply to our ads so you've got to spend alot of time looking for them through good old fashion cold calling into companies and/or using the Social Media Recruiting Resources this company provides to find these candidates. Because of the difficulty in filling these roles our clients turn to us so we are typically getting an order that is usually 45+ days old minimum.

Only Hire Recruiters and Sales Staff With IT Staffing and/or Executive Recruiting/Sales Experience with a Proven Track Record Of Success.

There are newer employer reviews for PCN Strategies