PDC

Can't beat PDC

Planner (Current Employee)
Fairbanks, AK

I have been working at PDC

ProsThe small size of the company makes it easy to approach company leadership. There is a good diversity of work with excellent staff to support them. The diversity of work also provides a cushion in slower economic conditions.

ConsThe company's willingness to pay for travel to professional conferences is okay, but it could be better. Being in Alaska it's expensive to send staff to conferences outside the state, so it's understandable.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more training opportunities. Actively seek projects outside of Alaska. The two offices need to work together more closely; there are resources in each that would benefit from more collaboration.

customer service rep

I have been working at PDC

Pros: good to work for in valencia Cons: keep being bought and sold More

Poor Economy Stole a good Company from America

Advertising Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at PDC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexibility, Mormon faith foundation of company which means the cherish and istill family values. Great Pay if you… Cons: They trust everyone, including inexperienced sales people who come on board, don't sell and then just live off of a base salary until they get… Advice to Senior Management: Wake Up its 2010. Computer technology is getting stronger and we have to be ahead of the competition if you want the compony… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on PDC.

Worked for PDC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PDC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PDC CEO Ron Gebhart, PE. All reviews posted anonymously by PDC employees.