PDI

www.pdi-inc.com
  www.pdi-inc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PDI

It alwayes depended on the District Manager. If the DM was good, the job was good. If not, it was a terrible experienc

I worked at PDI

Pros

Sone contracts excellent - the Pfizer Contract for example.

Cons

PDI does not get many new contracts anymore - so if a contract ends there is usually not another one sign on with.

46 Other Employee Reviews for PDI (View Most Recent)

Poor

I have been working at PDI

Pros

If you are looking for a lot of paid time this is the place.
    If you need a job good luck. Please do not stay long enough to earn top pay time off. It is a mistake.

Cons

No respect for management mid level or senior management.
    PDI is not respected in the CSO business model.

Treat your employees with more respect.

OK, if you need just a job but NOT a place for a career

I worked at PDI

Pros

They're really good about the work/life balance. District managers usually are pretty relaxed and understanding when you need time off. That's about it.

Cons

The "executives" in home office (Regional managers, vp, etc) are the ones that are incompetent. Communication really (I mean seriously) sucks and so do their day-to-day software programs. Training is a joke, bonuses are usually paid really late (5-6 months after the quarter) and they will low-ball the employees are everything to save a few dollars. Like I said, if you need a job then by all means apply, but if you looking for a career; move on.

The companies that are truly successful are the ones that are loyal to their employees. Its unbelievable the amount of life-long loyalty an organization could attain from employees simply by showing their employees some respect. I'm not saying you should hold your employees hand everyday day and talk about feelings; I'm just saying do them the simple courtesy of not lying about contracts, clients, and future job prospects.

There are newer employer reviews for PDI