PDS Technical Services
www.pdstech.com Irving, TX 5000+ Employees

PDS Technical - LOVE THEM!

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Anniston, AL

ProsI love the support, the acknowledgement that PDS Technical has given to me. I love the client I currently work for in Anniston, Alabama. I have protected my employer by trying to be the very, very best placement of a senior worker (someone in their 50's) that they have ever placed. I want to be number 1.

ConsNone. Love them and APPRECIATE the job that I have in Anniston, Alabama for their firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementI hope for a full time job. I'm on a project where the company employees temporaries for only two years per the HW policy. They exchange assistants every 2 years.

PDS Review

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee)
    Everett, WA

I worked at PDS Technical Services full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice people that started off being my recruiter Cons: People advance very fast in PDS and you soon find that the person… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure POC remains the same for the life of your stay with… More

Contractor For PDS tech

Contractor (Former Employee)

I worked at PDS Technical Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Initial contact and interactions were very positive and supportive. Placement… Cons: Follow up and reassignment were poor. The Recruiting Team was uninformed, uninvolved and unresponsive. You might get a first assignment but do not… Advice to Senior Management: Your Contractors are your resourced. You need to cultivate your resources, keep them engaged and connected, When the market… More
There are newer reviews on PDS Technical Services.

Worked for PDS Technical Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PDS Technical Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PDS Technical Services CEO Art Janes. All reviews posted anonymously by PDS Technical Services employees.