PDS Technical Services

www.pdstech.com
There are newer employer reviews for PDS Technical Services

PDS Technical - LOVE THEM!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Anniston, AL
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Anniston, AL

I have been working at PDS Technical Services as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

I love the support, the acknowledgement that PDS Technical has given to me. I love the client I currently work for in Anniston, Alabama. I have protected my employer by trying to be the very, very best placement of a senior worker (someone in their 50's) that they have ever placed. I want to be number 1.

Cons

None. Love them and APPRECIATE the job that I have in Anniston, Alabama for their firm.

I hope for a full time job. I'm on a project where the company employees temporaries for only two years per the HW policy. They exchange assistants every 2 years.

43 Other Employee Reviews for PDS Technical Services (View Most Recent)

PDS Review

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Everett, WA
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Everett, WA

I worked at PDS Technical Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice people that started off being my recruiter

Cons

People advance very fast in PDS and you soon find that the person that started off being your point of contact is no longer your POC.

Make sure POC remains the same for the life of your stay with the company. Foster other job relationships other than your tried and true companies.

Contractor For PDS tech

Former Employee - Contractor
    Former Employee - Contractor

I worked at PDS Technical Services full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Initial contact and interactions were very positive and supportive. Placement went smoothly,

Cons

Follow up and reassignment were poor. The Recruiting Team was uninformed, uninvolved and unresponsive. You might get a first assignment but do not expect the team to have a second assignment for you. Even with advanced notice and repeated contact and follow up they failed to perform. The meat market of temporary staffing agencies is alive and well. The abandonment of talent is sad.

Your Contractors are your resourced. You need to cultivate your resources, keep them engaged and connected, When the market demands a higher caliber employee it will be difficult to supply those resources if you do not nurture them now.

There are newer employer reviews for PDS Technical Services