PEAK Technical Services

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for PEAK Technical Services

ok for just a job

I have been working at PEAK Technical Services

Pros

-its a job
-weekly pay
-fairly clearcut responsibilities

Cons

-per diem- dont work? dont get paid
-expensive inadequate benefits
-low hourly wage

8 Other Employee Reviews for PEAK Technical Services (View Most Recent)

Glad to be gone from there!

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at PEAK Technical Services

Pros

Training, Skills learned, Makes for an excellent work referecne as competitors know if you can do well there you can succeed anywhere!

Cons

Long hours, poor management, out of touch owner and Executive staff, high turnover, favoritism, hard to advance, micromanaged, fired quickly if not performing without warning.

Take a look in the mirror and also at your competitors who are adapting and doing much better than you!

Peak Technical Staffing is the place to work

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Woodland Hills, CA
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at PEAK Technical Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for several staffing agencies in the past and no company has the best interest of their employees then Peak Technical Staffing. They pay you a good salary with a healthy commission structure that anyone can make 6 figures yearly. My manager has been the most motivating and helpful manager I every worked for. He is always working on how to make everyone more money and be more successful as well have a good time doing it. The environment is a productive one and he maintains a fun and enjoyable place to work. They put their clients FIRST and go all out in getting the 'Right" candidate! Peak has a process that is the best in the industry. The only way a person fails at Peak is by their own doing and lack of passion for their job.
    In my time at Peak and knowing others who worked here-there was never a time the management reduced a employee's commission. Never happened and knowing my manager-never will. The Woodland Hills office has the best leadership (Manager/LSM) in the business!!!

Cons

Disgruntled ex employees who rather vent online then look in the mirror and see they were the problem due to either a total lack of making hires or bad attitude.
    Clients can be closed minded and never take blame for issues.

Keep hiring managers like I have and we will reach the goal of $200 Million by 2020

There are newer employer reviews for PEAK Technical Services