There are newer employer reviews for PFSweb

Management

I worked at PFSweb full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very fun culture and a very young company. A really great college recruit program

Cons

Managers lack experience on managing people. Promotions are done twice a year and are not directly tied to your work or your salary. You don't get an increase until your annual review. Very political company and you have to make sure all the VPs not only know you but like you in order to be promoted.

More feedback and more one on one time with direct reports.Don't wait until there is a problem to engage.

38 Other Employee Reviews for PFSweb (View Most Recent)

I Love My Job

Current Employee - Implementations Manager in Allen, TX
    Current Employee - Implementations Manager in Allen, TX

I have been working at PFSweb full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I am fairly new but so far my experience has been great. The teams are awesome. People are willing to help you. Management supports you. This is a great place to learn. For once, I enjoy coming to work.

Cons

Things are pretty fast paced here and there are not many processes. You will have to learn through trial and error but the teams are amazing. The benefits are not very good. 401k matching is only 12% and there perks are not that great. But it is a great place to work if you like flexibility and want to learn.

Keep doing what your doing

A NIGHTMARE

I have been working at PFSweb

Pros

You get to surf the internet all day.

Cons

They have the mst UNPROFESSIONAL supervisors and team leads. The people that they have in management positions know nothing about ethics. They are not very educated when it comes to how to manage others. They have zero people skills. The main supervisor for the Loreal line, relies heavily on the feedback of her team members. If you go to her with a problem, she never addresses it. She is EXTREMELY lazy and very personal when it comes to interaction w oou th her team. This is the WORST place to work if you are you to a professional environment.

Hire supervisors with real people skills.

There are newer employer reviews for PFSweb