There are newer employer reviews for PFSweb

Make a Difference

I have been working at PFSweb

Pros

Everyone has a chance to make an impact.
Management seeks feedback.
If you want to be in eCommerce, this is the place.

Cons

There isn't much of a downside. The company needs to manage it's customers, not the other way around.

Stay focused on the path.

33 Other Employee Reviews for PFSweb (View Most Recent)

Management

I worked at PFSweb full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very fun culture and a very young company. A really great college recruit program

Cons

Managers lack experience on managing people. Promotions are done twice a year and are not directly tied to your work or your salary. You don't get an increase until your annual review. Very political company and you have to make sure all the VPs not only know you but like you in order to be promoted.

More feedback and more one on one time with direct reports.Don't wait until there is a problem to engage.

Part Time Holiday Position

Former Employee - Internet Order Assister  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Internet Order Assister in Dallas, TX

I worked at PFSweb as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

I came upon this job using an employment agency. I was told it would be 2 weeks around Thanksgiving with the option of a few days after Christmas. We got paid full fare for the training days, which was three 8 hour days.

Cons

Once we got live time on the floor, we had way too many people than calls coming in. We were only trained to assist people in placing internet orders, not customer service. I routinely would go up there for an 8 hour shift and be sent home after 45 minutes.

Don't waste 3 days training people on how to place internet orders. Identify what you need (customer service) and train the temp employees on handling those issues.

There are newer employer reviews for PFSweb

Worked for PFSweb? Contribute to the Community!