There are newer employer reviews for PFSweb

I had a terrible experience.

Current Employee - Quality Assurance and Customer Service Representative  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Quality Assurance and Customer Service Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at PFSweb full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I made friends that i will knows for years to come. I was developed my own skills as a csr and took my skills to my new job.

Cons

Terrible management- they do not follow their own rules and they do not treat people how they want to be treated. Terrible work ethic and the company IS JUST TRYING to survive ... THEY ARE NOT flourishing/ appreciating the people who make their company work on a day to day basis.

READ ABOVE

34 Other Employee Reviews for PFSweb (View Most Recent)

The experience at PFSweb was not what I expected.

Former Employee - Call Center Customer Service Agent  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Call Center Customer Service Agent in Dallas, TX

I worked at PFSweb full-time for less than a year

Pros

The location of the call center. Working for a company that supports so many diverse business models.

Cons

The training for new hires was very poor planned, this was a new client for the company but from my call center experience the trainers did not seem knowledgeable at all. The leadership in the department I was in were reactive instead of proactive to issues. Pay was very low and as a result the quality of employees was the same. No screening of new hires. Literally filled out application and got the job no interview. Very poor hiring practice. Did not take the time to interview so staff for this new client had very poor attitudes and the client expressed this. Matrix for quality control was set so high and with poor training set people to fail. Promoted those who were not worthy with no work experience in a call center. People who were put in these positions only there for who they were friends or extra nice too.

When you take on a client research more. Hire a staff who wants to be there not just filling the seats. Don't be reactive to poor quality calls be proactive and actually train people. I am not sure how they have the other clients and failed with the one I worked for. I had more experience then at least 65% of the leadership group. People were put in these roles because of who they knew and had lunch with. Promote based on knowledge and past work experience.

Avoid if money permits.

Former Employee - Administrative  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Administrative in Dallas, TX

I worked at PFSweb

Pros

Can't think of any. It;s just a job, I guess not a career.

Cons

This company is a hot mess in all sense of the word. They do not care at all who they hire. I believe they look for people who come from bad backgrounds like south dallas and poorer areas and pay them between 10-11.50. The calls are horrible and some accounts I would avoid as much as possible. There is a huge amount of black and gay people hired here. I don't really care about that but it's a huge influx of blacks in the main call center and white in the management department. Trainning is bad, and a majority of the people here are extremely unprofessional. I saw three woman put in hair tracks in the lobby of the building. You JUSt DONT do that at any company. Turn around is horrrible almost 60% every year. That means every year 60% of the people you began to work with will not be there at the end of the year. It is always extremely easy to be hired on due to the high turn around rate. Just apply in person or with prostaff and you will hired one during the holiday season. However i would not recommend this company. Again pay for call agent is between 10-11.50 not less. With the insurance taken out you will be making less per hour. Over all, you have better luck at a good job with Albertsons or Korgers than here.

Hire better people get better results. Hire a ghetto mess get a ghetto mess result

There are newer employer reviews for PFSweb

Worked for PFSweb? Contribute to the Community!