PHFE is changing for the better.

I have been working at PHFE

Pros

PHFE has been on a year long journey to focus more on its clients. As such, needed staff changes have been made for the betterment of the company. I applaud Management, particularly Nancy Kindelan, on making the difficult choices to move the company forward. The company is moving in a positive direction and clients are happier, we have clear direction and more job satisfaction.

Cons

Staff unwillng to change have made the transition in the last year difficult. However, the changes give me lots of hope for the future.

Continue the great job!

Other Reviews for PHFE

Great place and people to work with!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Industry, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Industry, CA

I have been working at PHFE full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company is moving in a new direction where expansion and stability are the goal. Our current CEO is a great leader that always does what's best for the company. She promotes transperancy within the company at every level. Her accounting background has given the company financial stability. We will be starting a new chapter once the new CEO starts July 2014.
    The company's benefits plan is outstanding and their time off policy is very flexible. The company contributes to your 403b plan after a year of employment. Employee activities make the workday more fun.

Cons

There aren't alot of restaurants in the area, it is a bit isolated from other commercial areas. .

Recognizing exemplary employees would be a great way to highlight and motivate employees.

Amazing Workplace - Changed for the BETTER

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  City of Industry, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources in City of Industry, CA

I have been working at PHFE full-time

Pros

Thanks to Nancy Kindelan's direction and support, PHFE is now a better and positive place to work. Her open communication, availability to all levels of employees and programs, as well as charismatic leadership has invigorated employees. She is personable and fair is her decision-making. Skilled and talented co-workers along with a fun work environment makes it an enjoyable place to work since Nancy Kindelan has been CEO.

The company offers great benefits, compensation, training opportunities, and autonomy. It is a challenging fast-paced environment that never gets boring. The programs supported by PHFE do amazing work in the community and are great people to support.

Cons

The time management system is a problem but is being addressed by upper management. Some managers require training in order to develop stronger management skills.

Continuing listening to the concerns of employees and the programs. Change has been positive and should continue as necessary.

There are newer employer reviews for PHFE.

Worked for PHFE? Contribute to the Community!