PHH Arval

www.elementfleet.com
There are newer employer reviews for PHH Arval

Great Opportunity poor management

I have been working at PHH Arval full-time

Pros

Lots of benefits, growing industry

Cons

Management seems to have their own agenda and some people seem to have gotten to their position by either sheer luck or knowing someone.

37 Other Employee Reviews for PHH Arval (View Most Recent)

Absolutely the worst company ever to work for

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sparks, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sparks, MD

I worked at PHH Arval full-time (more than an year)

Pros

nice gym and nice cafeteria

Cons

Just about everything - manager had no previous background and education in the position she was moved to (former position was being eliminated) which makes it very challenging to have a manager that knows nothing about your job. She reprimands based off of "it was brought to my attention" rather than "I observed or I saw". Extreme favoritism for high school graduates, PHH does not appreciate MBA's or degreed employees. If you are not a favorite, you might as well forget it and quit, but they will usually ask you to leave after you resign not letting you finish out your 2 weeks. High school grads will make more money than college grads, even those with advanced degrees. HR plays favorites as well, I find this company the most unprofessional organization to work for. I would not recommend this place to anyone, it would be useless since they only promote friends, or employees that have been there a long time.

Stop playing favorites, stop giving the favorites opportunities to advance, and stop the happy hours with the favorite employees. HR needs to take courses on ethical behavior and integrity, as well as learning the whole story and gathering all of the facts before letting employees go.

Better Than Most

Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Sparks Glencoe, MD
    Former Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Sparks Glencoe, MD

I worked at PHH Arval

Pros

The company is full of dedicated professionals. It is more contemporary in its approaches than one might expect. Overall, the culture is positive.

Cons

The company is full of overworked professionals who are becoming increasingly dejected by business decisions and direction. The company includes a mortgage and fleet division. The reigns are in the hands of the mortgage division, which is both physically and informatively removed from the fleet division, based in Sparks.

Give the reigns of Fleet back to George Kilroy. Let the Sparks managers diagnose, prescribe and manage the best solutions and opportunities for their teams and clients.

There are newer employer reviews for PHH Arval