On a downward slide

Current Employee - Fleet
Current Employee - Fleet

I have been working at PHH Corp

Pros

High Pay, Freedom to do your work as you see fit. At one point, PHH was the best in the industry. We are putting out some great technology for our clients.

Cons

Poor Benefits, Poor leadership, PHH has been on a downward slide since the failed merger with GE. The operational side of the business is lacking due to a high turnover and poor employee morale. People need to care about the quality of work they put out.

Advice to Management

We need to clean out the old guard with their old allegiances. The old tactics are not working. Promoting your friends and relatives isn't working either. We are skating by on our reputation but that plan isn't a long term strategy. We need to improve employee morale in order to get them to care about the work they are doing.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Close-nit group

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

I worked at PHH Corp full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great place to work with friendly people. Lots of long-term employees that have been together for 10 to 20 years.

Cons

Corporate in NJ has no idea about Midwest culture and they don't care. Not a Minnesota owned company, more big business gobbling up small well run companies.

Advice to Management

The Minnesota region was great before you bought the company, it is your company so you can do what you want but you are ruining a good thing.

2. At times fun!

Former Employee - Advanced Technology Services Specialist in Mount Laurel, NJ
    Former Employee - Advanced Technology Services Specialist in Mount Laurel, NJ

I worked at PHH Corp full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Relaxed atmosphere. Decent benefits. Decent salary.

Cons

Some senior leadership can be shady in certain depts.

Advice to Management

Treat staff like they are an asset to YOUR job and the organization. If they are not, get rid of them but, don't treat people with disrespect or ignorance.