There are newer employer reviews for PHT Corporation

Good changes are helping us move forward

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at PHT Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I love working for this company. Although admittedly there is some senior management who have been with the company for a very long time, there is a good balance of consistency/history and new developments with some of the organizational changes that have happened in the past year. A lot of positive changes have occurred and it seems like management is listening closely to employee concerns and taking many active steps towards improving company culture. I believe in what we do, we have a lot of high caliber people and everyone I work with is very dedicated to the company's and our customers' success.

Cons

I hear about conflicts remaining between some groups, but I don't have to deal with it directly. It's a challenge when some people have been around for a long time and are resistant to change or are stuck in a "we've always done it this way" mode, but I think that's the case anywhere.

The recent initiatives and updates to benefits have been great, please keep it up!

reviews filtered by
  1. Only people close to managers have it easy

I worked at PHT Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Nothing good to say about this company.

Cons

1) Pay was 10 K USD per anum lesser than the market standard.
    2) Work load is increased to best performing highly efficient and hard working employees
    3) We have other employees sleeping and doing nothing and taking vacations and getting huge rises in salary every year, as they have good rapport with their managers

Please kindly reward and recognize the best performing employees.

Greatly matured in recent years

I have been working at PHT Corporation full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Much of the bad management has been let go and replaced with seasoned, capable individuals. Friendly, earnest, and supportive culture. Business and products have been improving steadily. General staff is incredibly dedicated and capable. Promotions & changes are very achievable.

Cons

Existing technology is dated (though functional). Services teams are generally overworked. Some politics still remain resulting in duplicated or counter productive work. Two separate engineering teams that don't respect each other. Nature of the industry (highly regulated) makes for a slow laborious development process. Raises haven't kept pace with inflation. Sullivan Square.

There are still a couple divisive managers and individuals; they should be asked to leave. HR needs a refresh as the head has proven to be untrustworthy around privacy and respect. Somehow align or combine the two engineering departments. matching 401(k). IT (dept & infrastructure) needs to be more effective.

There are newer employer reviews for PHT Corporation