There are newer employer reviews for PL Marketing Inc.

I love the job.

Current Employee - Merchandiser, Reset Team Member  in  Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Merchandiser, Reset Team Member in Nashville, TN

I have been working at PL Marketing Inc. part-time for less than a year

Pros

Early hours,no nights or weekends.Since they hire you as temp, if you need a day off or call in for personal reasons. It's accepted, no questions asked.When hired they see what you can do then allow you to work and don't hover over you.

Cons

Not full time.Only hire temp employees. They hire temp employees that hae not done resets before and pay them the same amount your making and your training them???? I think after they see what you can do you should be giving a raise or something??? jobs should be posted for openings in other areas. I have seen a lot of people that don't work or know how too waste time, while some of us work hard and give100%.

Great workers are hard to come by, find a way to offer full time. We drive up to 60 miles a day, offer to pay mileage.You loose great worker because these things are not offered. For those of us that love doing this work and would like to stay with your company offer a bonus or something when we get a strore completed early.Or don't hire so many people and allow us to work more.

9 Other Employee Reviews for PL Marketing Inc. (View Most Recent)

Excellent

Former Employee - Marketing Representative
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative

I worked at PL Marketing Inc. full-time

Pros

The people are fantastic. You are given an incredible amount of freedom and flexibility to accomplish what you need. Company car.

Cons

The stores you are designated are in no way dependant on where you live. Traffic can be awful depending on which stores you are assigned.

Management was excellent.

Good Part-Time Gig

Former Employee - Merchandiser, Reset Team Member
    Former Employee - Merchandiser, Reset Team Member

I worked at PL Marketing Inc. part-time for less than a year

Pros

No Weekends
    Flexible
    Travel (Seeing New Places)
    Decent Pay ($10.00 per hour)

Cons

Inconsistent Hours
    Travel (Fuel Not Paid For)
    Redundant Work
    Some Disorganization

Needed a job during Fall 2013. This was a nice little gig which sent me to a few different Kroger stores. They didn't work weekends. Typical shifts lasted from around 6A to 2P, although they often let people out around lunch (11A). Not too stressful. A much easier $10.00/hr than what you'd get at Amazon ($10.50).

There are newer employer reviews for PL Marketing Inc.

Worked for PL Marketing Inc.? Contribute to the Community!