There are newer employer reviews for PL Marketing Inc.

I love the job.

Current Employee - Merchandiser, Reset Team Member in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - Merchandiser, Reset Team Member in Nashville, TN

I have been working at PL Marketing Inc. part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Early hours,no nights or weekends.Since they hire you as temp, if you need a day off or call in for personal reasons. It's accepted, no questions asked.When hired they see what you can do then allow you to work and don't hover over you.

Cons

Not full time.Only hire temp employees. They hire temp employees that hae not done resets before and pay them the same amount your making and your training them???? I think after they see what you can do you should be giving a raise or something??? jobs should be posted for openings in other areas. I have seen a lot of people that don't work or know how too waste time, while some of us work hard and give100%.

Advice to Management

Great workers are hard to come by, find a way to offer full time. We drive up to 60 miles a day, offer to pay mileage.You loose great worker because these things are not offered. For those of us that love doing this work and would like to stay with your company offer a bonus or something when we get a strore completed early.Or don't hire so many people and allow us to work more.

reviews filtered by
  1. Excellent

Former Employee - Marketing Representative
    Former Employee - Marketing Representative

I worked at PL Marketing Inc. full-time

Pros

The people are fantastic. You are given an incredible amount of freedom and flexibility to accomplish what you need. Company car.

Cons

The stores you are designated are in no way dependant on where you live. Traffic can be awful depending on which stores you are assigned.

Advice to Management

Management was excellent.

2. Reset Associate - Floater

Former Employee - Reset Associate - Floater in Steubenville, OH
    Former Employee - Reset Associate - Floater in Steubenville, OH

I worked at PL Marketing Inc. part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Somewhat flexible Schedule. Independent work environment usually. My direct Supervisor was awesome.

Cons

As a floater I would at times driver 25-40 miles to work. My weekly hours were never guaranteed, so some weeks I worked 20 hours, some weeks I only had 6.

Advice to Management

Hire less floaters and offer more semi-perminate locates.

There are newer employer reviews for PL Marketing Inc.