PL Marketing Inc.
www.plmarketing.com Cleveland, OH 50 to 149 Employees

I love the job.

Merchandiser, Reset Team Member (Current Employee)
Nashville, TN

ProsEarly hours,no nights or weekends.Since they hire you as temp, if you need a day off or call in for personal reasons. It's accepted, no questions asked.When hired they see what you can do then allow you to work and don't hover over you.

ConsNot full time.Only hire temp employees. They hire temp employees that hae not done resets before and pay them the same amount your making and your training them???? I think after they see what you can do you should be giving a raise or something??? jobs should be posted for openings in other areas. I have seen a lot of people that don't work or know how too waste time, while some of us work hard and give100%.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat workers are hard to come by, find a way to offer full time. We drive up to 60 miles a day, offer to pay mileage.You loose great worker because these things are not offered. For those of us that love doing this work and would like to stay with your company offer a bonus or something when we get a strore completed early.Or don't hire so many people and allow us to work more.

Excellent

Marketing Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at PL Marketing Inc. full-time

Pros: The people are fantastic. You are given an incredible amount… Cons: The stores you are designated are in no way dependant on where you… Advice to Senior Management: Management was excellent. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I really enjoy working here

Temporary Reset Team Member (Current Employee)
    Louisville, KY

I have been working at PL Marketing Inc. part-time for more than a year

Pros: Monday-Friday, fun co-workers, understanding management. Markdowns and disco items are nice perks. Early start times, 6am-2ish, leaves your day open… Cons: When there's no resets to be done. It's starvation nation. Sometimes you have to drive a little farther out to surrounding areas. No milage… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on PL Marketing Inc..

Worked for PL Marketing Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PL Marketing Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PL Marketing Inc. CEO Mary Lubin. All reviews posted anonymously by PL Marketing Inc. employees.