There are newer employer reviews for PLS Logistics Services

Best Decision I Ever Made

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at PLS Logistics Services full-time

Pros

PLS is a company that lets you create your own destiny. You do not have to wait around to hope you get a raise every year. You go out and earn your raise and you will receive that raise sooner than you ever expected. PLS is always tweaking the company and the training to make it better for the employees that are not afraid of a little hard work. Nine hours a day, 5 days a week with no weekends is all you have to invest and you can make in excess of $100,000 within a few years. I joined PLS several years ago and never looked back. I could not be happier with the lucrative commissions, entertaining employee and customer events, and numerous lifelong professional and personal contacts I have made over the years.

Cons

You will have to work hard and you will have to work smart. If you cannot think on your feet and communicate effectively you will struggle. This job is not for everyone and that is explained many times in the interview process. The right people shine quickly. The wrong people stand out like a sore thumb. Make sure you are 100% committed to investing into your career before you take the job.

Keep investing in your people and your technology. We have to continue adapting to stay competitive.

91 Other Employee Reviews for PLS Logistics Services (View Most Recent)

Terrible Company

Former Employee - Account Executive Trainee in Cranberry, PA
    Former Employee - Account Executive Trainee in Cranberry, PA

I worked at PLS Logistics Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Nothing at all. Terrible Company

Cons

terrible company, they do not care about employees and only about bottom line.

Care about your employees.

Account Executive in Training

Current Employee - Account Executive Trainee in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive Trainee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at PLS Logistics Services full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is a wonderful opportunity to rise and grow in a team like environment. One of the few opportunities out there where you truly can name your own salary based on how hard you are willing to work and how committed you are to being successful. There is plenty of support and coaching available at all time you just have to take advantage! Too many perks and incentives to list, all in all its a fun and rewarding place to work.

Cons

There are expectations you must meet it takes a person truly committed to be successful but when you are you will be rewarded.

There are newer employer reviews for PLS Logistics Services