PLS Logistics Services

www.plslogistics.com
  www.plslogistics.com
There are newer employer reviews for PLS Logistics Services

Tough job but worth it if you're good

Current Employee - Account Executive in Cranberry Township, PA
Current Employee - Account Executive in Cranberry Township, PA

I have been working at PLS Logistics Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

base salary of 35k
uncapped commissions
you can wear jeans everyday
you earn commission on sales after training

Cons

long hours. u have to know that the more hours you put in, the bigger your pay will be
if youre good at sales and like it, you'll do great. If you hate sales, you'll do bad and this job isnt for u

keep it up but a higher base would be nice!

92 Other Employee Reviews for PLS Logistics Services (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for!

Current Employee - Account Executive Trainee in Cranberry, PA
    Current Employee - Account Executive Trainee in Cranberry, PA

I have been working at PLS Logistics Services full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The Account Executive Trainee position is a great entry level sales opportunity. PLS provides great industry and sales training. The managers and "veteran" co-workers are very helpful and motivational. Success is unlimited due to the job being fully commissionable. I would highly suggest this job to anyone that is driven to succeed and likes being in control of their destiny.

Cons

Getting through and passing the benchmarks can be difficult, but they are realistic.

Not a company that values their employees one bit!

Former Employee - Account Executive Trainee in Cranberry Twp, PA
    Former Employee - Account Executive Trainee in Cranberry Twp, PA

I worked at PLS Logistics Services full-time

Pros

The happy hours and people you work with... With out having friends there I wouldn't have stayed as long as I did. The training was also pretty good but after that it all goes down hill.

Cons

Very stressful! They told me what I get out is what I put in but that was not true. I was not fired from this job either and that is always HRs response to why they have bad reviews. It was horrible the "higher leadership" is a joke. Have never heard anyone say I like my job there, not even my managers. You will work 10 hour days and get the base of 35K that's all, after that you are on straight commission with a draw you have a bad month you owe the company money ultimately which I was told was not the case. They told me the top sales persons salary but once I started selling I saw it is impossible to make that much with how saturated the business is by PLS. They hire like 30 people in a month and play the game of lets see who’s left in 3 months. (which is usually like 1 person) Every good review I here I guarantee is the HR team trying to make this place sound better. I'm surprised this company hasn't gone bankrupt yet, with the layoffs they make every year. Do yourself a favor and don’t get pulled into the base salary for the first year it’s NOT worth it at all!

I know most of the managers do what they can but with a owner making all the desisions and not caring how the employees feel it's hard to keep people.

There are newer employer reviews for PLS Logistics Services