There are newer employer reviews for PMC Dayton

“Goal oriented and innovative company and management program for those looking for something fresh!”

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Dayton, OH
Former Employee - Account Manager in Dayton, OH

I worked at PMC Dayton full-time for more than a year

Pros

I would say the best aspects of PMC Dayton start with the managers you work under. They are not only knowledgeable in their fields but extremely accessible on a day to day basis. They have a great energy! As far as the management development program, I could not recommend a better learning environment. Being new to the area and in a committed relationship, it was nice to be a part of a company that welcomed us and invited us to learn the area even if it was to just go bowling or eat at a new restaurant outside of work. Very inviting!

Cons

The managers push you to try new things like public speaking or running a meeting that for me weren't totally in my comfort zone, but that is the nature of the program. Being a perfectionist, I wanted to know 100 % that I was ready, but the managers want you to stretch your abilities. Another thing that I felt like most employees struggled with was dealing with the reality of not being great of every aspect of business. I know that I was used to everything coming pretty naturally to me, but when I had to work hard to understand a new aspect of business I was definitely challenged to stay on task. Be prepared to be tested!

5 Other Employee Reviews for PMC Dayton (View Most Recent)

Growth-oriented, both personally and professionally

Current Employee - Human Resources Director  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Dayton, OH

I have been working at PMC Dayton full-time for less than a year

Pros

I get to work with great people who are excited to come to work every day. Everyone strives to help one another and are invested in each other's success. I get to meet a lot of interesting people, travel to conferences and develop a truly entrepreneurial business mindset.

Cons

It's hard to think of a negative to be completely honest. The hardest part of acclimating to the business culture at PMC Dayton was realizing that everyone truly wants to help me. I had not really experienced that before. Which is not really a con for this job, but rather for my previous employemnt.

I don't have any advice for them other than to perhaps take a day off once in a while. They are seem like they are always working!

Great opportunity to grow professionally and personally.

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Dayton, OH

I have been working at PMC Dayton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Must have great work ethic and attitude.

There are newer employer reviews for PMC Dayton

Worked for PMC Dayton? Contribute to the Community!