There are newer employer reviews for PMC Dayton

“Goal oriented and innovative company and management program for those looking for something fresh!”

Former Employee - Account Manager in Dayton, OH
Former Employee - Account Manager in Dayton, OH

I worked at PMC Dayton full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I would say the best aspects of PMC Dayton start with the managers you work under. They are not only knowledgeable in their fields but extremely accessible on a day to day basis. They have a great energy! As far as the management development program, I could not recommend a better learning environment. Being new to the area and in a committed relationship, it was nice to be a part of a company that welcomed us and invited us to learn the area even if it was to just go bowling or eat at a new restaurant outside of work. Very inviting!

Cons

The managers push you to try new things like public speaking or running a meeting that for me weren't totally in my comfort zone, but that is the nature of the program. Being a perfectionist, I wanted to know 100 % that I was ready, but the managers want you to stretch your abilities. Another thing that I felt like most employees struggled with was dealing with the reality of not being great of every aspect of business. I know that I was used to everything coming pretty naturally to me, but when I had to work hard to understand a new aspect of business I was definitely challenged to stay on task. Be prepared to be tested!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Growth-oriented, both personally and professionally

Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Human Resources Director in Dayton, OH

I have been working at PMC Dayton full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I get to work with great people who are excited to come to work every day. Everyone strives to help one another and are invested in each other's success. I get to meet a lot of interesting people, travel to conferences and develop a truly entrepreneurial business mindset.

Cons

It's hard to think of a negative to be completely honest. The hardest part of acclimating to the business culture at PMC Dayton was realizing that everyone truly wants to help me. I had not really experienced that before. Which is not really a con for this job, but rather for my previous employemnt.

Advice to Management

I don't have any advice for them other than to perhaps take a day off once in a while. They are seem like they are always working!

Great opportunity to grow professionally and personally.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Dayton, OH

I have been working at PMC Dayton full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Must have great work ethic and attitude.