PMI Group
www.pmigroup.com Walnut Creek, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Nice People, learned a lot

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBoth management and staff very friendly, good work/life balance, good health care. Regular All Hands meetings are enjoyable and motivate you to help grow the business. Free donut Fridays are great too!

ConsPay is a bit lower than similar Bay Area companies. There can be too much politics, especially at the vice president level.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more to your employees! Many high level decisions about the future of the business are made at the VP/SVP level without input from lower level employees.

PMI too little too late.

Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at PMI Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly and knowledgable coworkers and work environment. Cons: Too much middle management and too many time wasting meetings. Advice to Senior Management: Make decisions and be transparant. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, and a dynamic place to work

Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at PMI Group

Pros: Great employees, good pay, awesome vacation package (4 weeks at the… Cons: It's a boys' club, men are preferred for promotions over… Advice to Senior Management: Company is in run off, so I don't think it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PMI Group.

Worked for PMI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PMI Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PMI Group CEO Steve Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by PMI Group employees.