PNC Bank Arts Center
www.pncbankartscenter.org Holmdel, NJ 150 to 499 Employees

Financial Advisor

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at PNC Bank Arts Center

ProsHonestly, there aren't many here. It is an old stuffy organization that has failed to maintain a positive work environment. Not one advisor in my region is happy deep down. The pro is that I am no longer there after almost 10 years in the industry. Worst 4 years ever!

ConsHorrible platform, selective product selection, CRD review desk practically prohibits timely business. Regional management micro manages. Product pushes, forcing advisors to sell products such as insurance just to hit goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementResearch and model companies like Southwest Airlines, Google, Disney World, and see what makes the environment more conducive to loyalty. There is currently a mass exodus and 2014 will be the year of talented people leaving. Shame.

Credit Analysis and loan review

Credit Or Asset Based (Former Employee)
Phila, PA

I worked at PNC Bank Arts Center full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good credit controls and relationships Cons: Moving jobs out of state to cut costs Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

PNC

Financial Consultant (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

I worked at PNC Bank Arts Center full-time for more than a year

Pros: friendly upper management. good hours. Cons: sell sell sell sell sell. no room to grow, just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PNC Bank Arts Center.

Worked for PNC Bank Arts Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Bank Arts Center reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Bank Arts Center employees.