PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Top performer had to leave to move forward with career

Licensed Financial Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

ProsGreat pay for the same job at other banks/firms. I was a top performer so my commissions and bonuses were over the average, but even without that the base salary was higher than other places.

ConsBeing a top performer after 2 years I started applying for other positions and was either "over qualified" or "under qualified" to move up in PNC.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt took me one resume to another competitor and I was hired to the role that you said I wasn't able to do because there was no openings. Funny that there was room down the street for a top performer. Clean out all of the National City Senior Management... There is a reason that company failed... I approve of Jim Rohr and what PNC stands for but not here in Indiana.

overrated

PNC ACCEL (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: Good development program. High opportunity for growth. Advancement opportunity. Cons: PNC is a very political company No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It was okay, possible lateral movement but not a lot of possibilities for upward movement.

Financial Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: Very flexible with scheduling. They have policies in place that… Cons: Compensation for sales is not commission based. Advice to Senior Management: Need to have better communication between branches and call centers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.