PNC Financial Services Group
3.2 of 5 1,000 reviews
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Top performer had to leave to move forward with career

Licensed Financial Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsGreat pay for the same job at other banks/firms. I was a top performer so my commissions and bonuses were over the average, but even without that the base salary was higher than other places.

ConsBeing a top performer after 2 years I started applying for other positions and was either "over qualified" or "under qualified" to move up in PNC.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt took me one resume to another competitor and I was hired to the role that you said I wasn't able to do because there was no openings. Funny that there was room down the street for a top performer. Clean out all of the National City Senior Management... There is a reason that company failed... I approve of Jim Rohr and what PNC stands for but not here in Indiana.

Nice place to work

Branch Manager II (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: Nice benefits, employee focused management style. I really enjoy the culture of… Cons: Retail branches in Columbus have high turnover which puts a lot of pressure… Advice to Senior Management: Starting pay for tellers is sub-par. It is difficult to keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Managers are Jokes - We're the Punchline

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee)
    Alexandria, VA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: Decent benefits, opportunity to learn about the financial service industry,… Cons: -Terrible payscale for anyone lower than branch manager. -Additional work and responsibilities piled on without any additional compensation (although this seems normal for our current economy) -Compensation… Advice to Senior Management: Either make managers do their jobs or get rid of them. They're a waste… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.