PNC Financial Services Group
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Moving from retail banking into an administrative role: best decision.

Sales and Service Specialist (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

ProsThere is great opportunity to advance within the company. There is an employee relations help line (called E.R.I.C.) that is somewhat helpful if they take your concerns/problems seriously.

ConsThe negative experiences I had were linked directly to the retail branch in which I was working.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is key and respect is not something one can demand-- it needs to be earned. A title does not mean you will have the respect of your employees; if you do not treat them with respect, you will not have their respect. Whether someone is your superior or subordinate, he/she is still a person and therefore deserves to be treated with the same respect you expect.

Awsome!

Mobile, AL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: I love how many great features PNC has to offer and how more involved they are with employees.… Cons: I guess the only thing that could be better about the company… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work with leadership, and recognition. PNC has… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great place to learn new things and apply them and move up within the company.

Teller (Current Employee)
Elkton, MD

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group

Pros: great people, friendly environment, lots of help and great training,… Cons: Longer days on Friday's and having to work on Saturdays Advice to Senior Management: more performance reviews needed Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.