There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

I consider PNC Bank one of the premier financial institutions in the US.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time

Pros

The bank has an excellent growth strategy and is extremely diligent in compliance with government standards. The bank is conscientious of diversification and employee welfare.

Cons

Although the company strives hard to get the high Gallup pole scores, I believe that these ratings are somewhat skewed by chastising managers when the scores are not exceptional.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work making PNC a strong bank. I would double check the system for attaining high Gallup pole scores to assure that the scores are not threatened by manager recourse.

Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

1. Heck No Dont Do it

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working with good team as in the people you work with not the Managers

Cons

Manager dont care about you, PNC tell you one thing when you start training and as soon as you get to the branch its whatever the branch Manager say.... I help out at dif branchs and all the Manager do whatever they want and some dont go by the PNC rules..... And you work parttime with 26 hours a week but they have you working 6 days a week with 3 to 4 hours a day... spend more money on gas getting to work for only 3 hours a day...

Advice to Management

Really take the time to see what going on with your staff at the branch with your eyes not what an email say or word of mouth... start paying CSR more because we do more then a teller and about the same as a FSC and get paid no where need them!!

2. Great group of people in Cleveland

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time

Pros

Great group of people from National City Job stability Performing well job opportunities across the company growing rapidly

Cons

HQ wasn't so friendly to Cleveland at the time very processed oriented, not allowing much thinking outside the box more concerned about format than quality of product

Advice to Management

Simplify processes to allow employees to do their job well focusing on clients rather than only having time to worry about checking off boxes.