PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com
  www.pnc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Good company to work for

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Itasca, IL
Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Itasca, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

From the very beginning you get a good training. Lot of benefits not only for full-time, but for part-timers too. Management takes care of employees.

Cons

Hard standards regarding to speed and quality of work, computer based monitoring of efficiency.

Stay competitive, but try to pay employee better.

1246 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

I consider PNC Bank one of the premier financial institutions in the US.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time

Pros

The bank has an excellent growth strategy and is extremely diligent in compliance with government standards. The bank is conscientious of diversification and employee welfare.

Cons

Although the company strives hard to get the high Gallup pole scores, I believe that these ratings are somewhat skewed by chastising managers when the scores are not exceptional.

Keep up the good work making PNC a strong bank. I would double check the system for attaining high Gallup pole scores to assure that the scores are not threatened by manager recourse.

Heck No Dont Do it

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working with good team as in the people you work with not the Managers

Cons

Manager dont care about you, PNC tell you one thing when you start training and as soon as you get to the branch its whatever the branch Manager say.... I help out at dif branchs and all the Manager do whatever they want and some dont go by the PNC rules..... And you work parttime with 26 hours a week but they have you working 6 days a week with 3 to 4 hours a day... spend more money on gas getting to work for only 3 hours a day...

Really take the time to see what going on with your staff at the branch with your eyes not what an email say or word of mouth... start paying CSR more because we do more then a teller and about the same as a FSC and get paid no where need them!!

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group