There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Great Company to work for!

Current Employee - Call Center Consultant  in  Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Call Center Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome environment! The company really shows they care about their employees. Great company to work for.

Cons

The customers can sometimes be a handful.

1104 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Wonderful co workers and management

Current Employee - Operations Specialist  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group part-time for less than a year

Pros

Lots of opportunities and a sociable environment

Cons

Just having to wake up so early.

keep up the good work

I work for PNC Bank and it is definitely a great opportunity; the things I've learned here are forever!

Current Employee - Bank Teller  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Bank Teller in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working for PNC Bank has taught me how to never take things personal in a professional environment, how to work with different people and manage my own ego to successfully win as a team and how to utilize my communication skills and tact to further my career. PNC's number asset is always it's employees and to me, that's encouraging.

Cons

If you're the loner type, working for PNC Bank could be a struggle, but there are always means of overcoming those struggles. I can say that you won't always be able to win your coworkers and customers over and at times it may be hard to accomplish some immediate goals, but ambition and initiative are well facilitated within PNC's structure of business. Patience is necessary.

My only suggestion is that superiors be held to an even higher standard than their subordinates. Every week, we are all graded on our ability not to simply perform our duties, but to also provide exceptional customer service to all PNC and Non-PNC Customers. At times, it seems that managers and supervisors are deemed "above the law" and aren't held as accountable for their actions or in-actions as much as their subordinates. You lead by example and a failing or successful team isn't merely dysfunctional or well-built, it is a reflection of its leadership.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!