There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Wonderful co workers and management

Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Operations Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunities and a sociable environment

Cons

Just having to wake up so early.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. great experience in my field!

Current Intern - Intern in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Intern - Intern in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

good training opportunities for students

Cons

not really flexible in terms of technology

2. I work for PNC Bank and it is definitely a great opportunity; the things I've learned here are forever!

Current Employee - Bank Teller in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Bank Teller in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working for PNC Bank has taught me how to never take things personal in a professional environment, how to work with different people and manage my own ego to successfully win as a team and how to utilize my communication skills and tact to further my career. PNC's number asset is always it's employees and to me, that's encouraging.

Cons

If you're the loner type, working for PNC Bank could be a struggle, but there are always means of overcoming those struggles. I can say that you won't always be able to win your coworkers and customers over and at times it may be hard to accomplish some immediate goals, but ambition and initiative are well facilitated within PNC's structure of business. Patience is necessary.

Advice to Management

My only suggestion is that superiors be held to an even higher standard than their subordinates. Every week, we are all graded on our ability not to simply perform our duties, but to also provide exceptional customer service to all PNC and Non-PNC Customers. At times, it seems that managers and supervisors are deemed "above the law" and aren't held as accountable for their actions or in-actions as much as their subordinates. You lead by example and a failing or successful team isn't merely dysfunctional or well-built, it is a reflection of its leadership.