PNC Financial Services Group
3.2 of 5 1,000 reviews
www.pnc.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

Heck No Dont Do it

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

ProsWorking with good team as in the people you work with not the Managers

ConsManager dont care about you, PNC tell you one thing when you start training and as soon as you get to the branch its whatever the branch Manager say.... I help out at dif branchs and all the Manager do whatever they want and some dont go by the PNC rules..... And you work parttime with 26 hours a week but they have you working 6 days a week with 3 to 4 hours a day... spend more money on gas getting to work for only 3 hours a day...

Advice to Senior ManagementReally take the time to see what going on with your staff at the branch with your eyes not what an email say or word of mouth... start paying CSR more because we do more then a teller and about the same as a FSC and get paid no where need them!!

Started out great, ended not so well

Teller Banking Representative (Former Employee)
    Hershey, PA

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Hired for a specific shift. Know hours and days working… Cons: Very "political" if you conform and are liked you move up i.e. brown-nose. Work atmosphere depends VERY much on how well you get along with co-workers… Advice to Senior Management: Be more upfront with expectations and sales demands put on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great group of people in Cleveland

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Cleveland, OH

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time

Pros: Great group of people from National City Job stability Performing well job opportunities… Cons: HQ wasn't so friendly to Cleveland at the time very processed oriented, not… Advice to Senior Management: Simplify processes to allow employees to do their job well focusing on… More
There are newer reviews on PNC Financial Services Group.

Worked for PNC Financial Services Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PNC Financial Services Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PNC Financial Services Group CEO William S. Demchak. All reviews posted anonymously by PNC Financial Services Group employees.