PNC Financial Services Group

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

EMPLOYMENT AT PNC BANK

Current Employee - Branch Financial Consultant III in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Branch Financial Consultant III in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

PNC brings job stability, a friendly working environment, and great benefits. PNC offers a good range of products for both consumers and businesses that I felt confident selling.

Cons

There are very little advancement options, even for a top performer. I tried to get into management a few times, but since I had no management experience, I would not be considered for a manager role. When I asked my boss for advice on how to get into management, he offered very little advice and said just keep selling, make your numbers the best they can be.

Consider a management training program for loyal employees with no management experience. Branches should promote from within the company when possible.

1309 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Licensed Financial Sales Consultant

Former Employee - Licensed Financial Sales Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Licensed Financial Sales Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Cons

Great company with great opportunity,

Current Employee - Bank Teller in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Bank Teller in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group part-time (less than a year)

Pros

good people and a conservative company. great benefits. great opportunity to advance in a career into other lines of business

Cons

do not get paid enough for the responsibility held as a teller. you receive blame for transactions misdone by customers.

respect what a teller does for the company

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group