PNC Financial Services Group

www.pnc.com
There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

Good Company but usually doesn't pay as well as most other companies.

Current Employee - Software Engineer II in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Software Engineer II in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good Benefits, Very Stable, Takes Care of Employees

Cons

Lower than average Salary, Better chance at getting higher salary by leaving and coming back

1297 Other Employee Reviews for PNC Financial Services Group (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for, upper management cares about personal / career development

Current Employee - Business Banker in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Business Banker in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Work life balance, great management, focus on team environment work, more of a relationship banking with it's customer. competitive products and banking solutions so its easy to sell. Manageable stress levels, career growth oppt

Cons

Some lack of back office support, computer system is outdated but manageable.

Upgrade IT system.

EMPLOYMENT AT PNC BANK

Current Employee - Branch Financial Consultant III in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Branch Financial Consultant III in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

PNC brings job stability, a friendly working environment, and great benefits. PNC offers a good range of products for both consumers and businesses that I felt confident selling.

Cons

There are very little advancement options, even for a top performer. I tried to get into management a few times, but since I had no management experience, I would not be considered for a manager role. When I asked my boss for advice on how to get into management, he offered very little advice and said just keep selling, make your numbers the best they can be.

Consider a management training program for loyal employees with no management experience. Branches should promote from within the company when possible.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group