There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group

The pay and job is mediocre.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It is a professional work environment with good people working there.

Cons

Heavy sales, dealing with angry customers, Saturday work hours.

Have more team building events... the work itself is not uplifting. Show that you care for your team and you are passionate about the job by investing some time and creating some fun.

reviews filtered by
  1. Not Worth The Daily Stress

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely nothing. I have found no positive qualities at all.

Cons

The weekly customer ciq stuff is awful. It's like a beat up session if it's not perfect each and every week. The customers are allowed to walk all over you and there's basically nothing that can be done about it because of ciq scores. The benefits are expensive and pay is low.

Find a way to make the environment within the branch at least bearable. Each day I go to work feeling defeated before I even walk through the door because there is no leadership.

2. Overworked and underpaid... go figure.

Current Employee - Teller
    Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at PNC Financial Services Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The only pro I can think of at the moment is that it is a job and although the pay is not great, you get paid on time.

Cons

I do the job of 3 different people and do not get paid or acknowledged for it. I have not had a raise in over 2 years. I had vacation time approved for over 2 months to be out for two days in November 2012, and 4 hours before my scheduled vacation, I was told that I could no longer take that vacation because they could not find anyone to cover for me. 4 HOURS!!! I can understand telling me a week ahead of time or something, but 4 hours?? I feel like I am being run over and it gets very irritating. I am the only teller on the line right now, and have been since we opened at 9:00am this morning. While the 2 other people in the office have been sitting at their desks on personal phone calls and gossiping.

Treat every branch FAIRLY. Stand up for every branch the SAME.

There are newer employer reviews for PNC Financial Services Group